Monday 23 December 2013

Our week in Pictures.....

MONDAY
We have made some delicious doughnuts with jam :)

TUESDAY
Ikea shopping



WEDNESDAY
My Mum and my sister baked some biscuits made with yeast and poppy seeds - traditional Lithuanian bread/biscuit at Christmas Eve table. I can eat bags of those ''naughty'' biscuits :)


THURSDAY
Last Christmas orders arrived today :)



FRIDAY
Yep, more baking today! Gingerbread Cookies followed by  Pistachio and Cranberry Cookies...

SATURDAY
We have spent most of the time at home watching movies, as it was very rainy day. In the evening me and Jason went to visit some friends.

SUNDAY
More time spent in the Kitchen. Made some flavored butters to go with our Christmas vegetables.

xxxxxx

Only few sleeps left till Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your family's and loved ones! Have a very Merry Christmas my dear readers!
see you in a few days.......
Love xxxxxxxxxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment