Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Hairstyle

Just less than  in over 3 years I changed my hair colour a few times. And being a brunette was way much healthier for my hair than having highlights done. However I personally feel better when I'm fair blond. I had a fringe, cut my hair short and at one point looked like aubergine( the day I came home from hairdressers with dark brown, almost purple hair will never be forgotten).











My fancy fake black hair....I think I will stick to blonde :)


And that's the hair products I swear by.

baylisandharding.com › Hair Care › Great Hair
Moroccan Argan Oil has been classed as a top key ingredient for hair care. The Moisture Drench Shampoo & Conditioner both contain the Argan Oil extract also known as liquid gold. Especially formulated to hydrate and nourish dry/damaged hair. After using these products for about 6 months, I noticed that  hair looks and feels soft and in great condition, sleek and shiny. I've also noticed the colour of my hair look brighter and overall more healthy. These are well worth the money.


P.S.December is almost here, and I can't wait to share with you some amazing festive season stories, best gingerbread cookies recipe, ideas for Christmas table decorations and much more.....

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. You are very pretty in any hair color, I liked even brown color, but you look more serious, like teacher in brown, blond is the best and with kirpciukai you are tobulai grazi for me. Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria,I do like my blond hair the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gražiai merginai viskas tinka,bet man tu tobulai atrodai 3nuotraukoje,tie ataugę kirpčiukai apie veida ir pakelti plaukai tau labai tinka,šviesūs ir su kirpčiukais tau gražu 6 nuotraukoja kitur lyg per daug šviesūs,tinka ir tamsūs kur trumpi ir sugarbanoti 8nuotrauka,labai graži esi bet visai ne tas žmogus,štai ką daro plaukų spalva,o jau kur su dryžuota suknele neblogai nes spalva pablukus ir pakelti plaukai šiek tiek krintantys apie veida tau atrodo gražiai,dabartinė spalva gera tik reiktų gal pasikarpyt apie veida,nors man tu graži tobulai visur

    ReplyDelete