Tuesday 29 May 2012

My love for wild flowers

Hello to all of you out there :) Thank you for stopping by Vintage Peonies blog.This is my brand new blog space! So please make yourself at home and enjoy.There is plenty more to come so check back often :)
Within days of getting engaged I was already having this ultimate wedding fantasy - beautiful grounds with fields of wild flowers, big and blousy peonies, they are just perfect for that vintage look, relaxed mix of rustic florals and folksy touches......


Reality of course has set in since, and I realised that a lot of planning, sourcing, and penny counting is going to be involved:) So there I am reading piles of wedding magazines and browsing around wedding blogs, looking for some inspirations:)  I will be posting my own ideas and doing lots and lots of D.I.Y ! For now I hope you will enjoy my bargain finds, my car boot treasures, my secret recipes from my own kitchen, travel adventures  and stories from the photoshoots around  beautiful wild flower fields...With Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment