Thursday 10 October 2013

Animal Motif Knitwear

Cute, quirky, and perfectly cozy for the nippy fall weather ahead, animal motif sweaters are a fun way to add flair and character .Tuck in to a pencil skirt for a silly meets sophisticated look, or rock with leather-effect coated jeans and some combat boots for a sweet-yet-edgy contrasting ensemble.
This Autumn animal motif sweaters are back again for sure!

Animal print has been dominating in the shops for the past year or so, and this Season it is happen to be a very fashionable staple and addition to your  wardrobe. I'm not a big fan of animal print look, and I have barely anything with animal print, exception would be  shoes, as I have a few pairs of different stilettoes and shoes. But take a  look  at how amazing  Kate Moss is rocking the leopard print jumper!





 
 
I love oversized cosy jumpers. Purchased this zebra motif jumper a month ago at Zara Sale.

 
Animal print sweater with leather trimmed neckline and pockets from Marks & Spencer

 
This cute Bunny knitwear I bought in Summer sale at Next

 
My animal print booties from Marks & Spencer. In stock now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment