Friday 22 November 2013

Autumn Favorites

1. Favourite Candle Scent : Right now I really like ''Honey & Spice'' from Yankee Candles.



2. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate : It has to be Starbucks Orange & Chocolate Mocha Latte !

 
3. Favorite Perfume : Allure Sensuelle by Chanel
 
 
4. What song gets me into the Autumn Spirit : I know it is too early, but I have already started to listen to Christmas songs and my favourite is Christmas Radio FM on my Iphone ( TuneIn Radio App)
 
5. Favourite Autumn TV show: ''I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here''
 
6. Favourite Autumn Dessert: Apple Tart and anything with Apples!
 
 
7. Favourite Nail Polish this Autumn: I have a few of my favourites.
OPI ''Midnight in Moscow'', Max Factor ''Deep Mauve'' and RIMMEL ''Gold save the Queen''
 
 
8. Most worn sweater/ jumper this Autumn: I have quite a few favourite jumpers but those two I do wear the most around the house. Black jumper is from New Look and white/cream one is from Dorothy Perkins.
 
 
9. What I like most about the Autumn:
Snuggling up with a warm blanket in front of fire, scarfs, gloves and being born in October!
Autumn is my favourite season and I am pretty sure I love everything about Autumn. It is a time for family, friends and long Autumn walks in the park.
 
xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment