Wednesday 1 April 2015

My Sweet Little Girls 1st Birthday Party!

 
 
So bittersweet. My baby girl is ONE! It is my last first birthday party. I think I'm still in denial that she is one..... And yes, I say "my" birthday because isn't the first birthday really all about Mummy anyway? Such a major accomplishment to conceive, to give birth, to hold your baby for the very first time, to bond with her and love her forever.

I had so much fun planning the party. The planning started back in January when I saw the most adorable little dress for Isabella at Monsoon sale. I started planning the entire party colours around this dress! We didn't had a themed party, just a few walking animal balloons, lots of toys and decorations. The idea to place the babies party food around soft toys came from Pinterest where I have seen a photo of a little toy track filled with corn puffs. I have used Isabella's favourite toys to display little card tags next to the snacks. It looked so adorable!
 
I would like to say a special Thank you to Jason's parents and sister who helped with the party preparations. Thank you to my cousin Inga for a delicious Honey Cake, and Thank you to all the presents, cards and wishes. To babies who had a fantastic time playing with Isabella.
It was a beautiful day with friends and family. Hope you enjoy the pics! xxxx
 
 
 



 
 




































 
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment