Monday 9 July 2012

Vintage Bridal photoshoot


The sky of an early Sunday morning did not looked very promising at all. But after some debates we decided to go along with our first Vintage china and bride photo shoot in my very own garden. We had such an amazing time and made lots of fabulous photos.


My good friend Regina Sulmiene an independent Makeup artist (Gina's Mobile Beauty, Surrey) styled the make up to reflect the era and enhance the natural beauty of our model.









 




 







 


A massive Thank you to my gorgeous model-bride Inga and amazing  Make up artist Regina.
All photos as natural as they can be, I have done no work to any of photos as I'm not a professional photographer. However I do love seeing things differently and capturing that special moment:)

Model: Inga Visocke
Make up by: Regina Sulmiene
Vintage China: ,,Vintage Peonies,,
Vintage wedding dresses: Sourced at the charity shops :)
Accessories and Jewellery: ,,Vintage Peonies,,
Photos: by Me
Location: My Garden :)
xxxxx







7 comments:

  1. I am speechless Daiva, everything looks so beautiful! All pictures are just breathtaking. And the time spent in your garden is unforgettable. Such a great experience! I had a lovely day out! Thank you girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inga, it was a good experience for me too:)Next time is going to be even better!Still Im very pleased with results, especialy when everything was arranged in a rush to avoid a big cloud of rain :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos and incredibly beautiful model - bride :))) Everything looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Šaunuolės merginos ,nuostabi foto sesija,didžiuojuos tavimi dukryt,tavo foto kas kart geresnės,sėkmės!

    ReplyDelete