Wednesday 25 July 2012

My Vintage Finds

You can't keep me away from an antique fair, charity shops or a car boot sale, where I will be found  rifling through other people's cast-offs for vintage fabrics, old books, wooden toys, vintage glass and china and anything that is old and a bit unusual.
Most people think is junk! I think its fabulous junk :)

1.A beautiful fruit bowl made from rusty metal

2.Vintage ladies match box

3.Green glass goblet

4.Silver teaspoons

5.One more gorgeous bone china trio to my collection

6.Very old  map of London

7.Vintage postcards. I particularly like the ,,angry bear,, postcard:)

8.Coloured Wooden Beads.

9.Beautiful vintage lace

10.Pinking Shears for making that perfect bunting:)

For me is a joy to give  a second life to an amazing book or a beautiful porcelain cup and feel in them their past and history......xxx







2 comments:

  1. vaza tai tikras gražumėlis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasonas juokiasi is mano pirkinio,sako kai prades rudyti turiu garaze tepalo, sutepsiu:)

    ReplyDelete