Thursday 2 August 2012

The Search for Wedding Dress

Choosing a dress is a huge commitment and should not only fit a bride's personality, it should also fit with the wedding theme and obviously a budget :)


As I'm uber- organised, the other night I was up late, thinking about my wedding dress. How early in advance I should be looking for a dress? Still have 50 weeks to go I'm concerned that I might change my mind at the last minute:) However I know exactly what style of dress I want. So I suppose it makes things a little bit easier. In the meantime I spend hours researching dresses on the Internet and magazines.



I have an obsession with the lace and love V-neck wedding dresses with wider lace straps.


One of my absolute favourite is designer Claire Pettibone. Her Couture Bridal Collection is just so feminine, so timeless with beautiful fabrics, finest laces and breath taking accessories. Her main flagship store is based in Beverly Hills, California.





And don't forget all those adorable finishing touches like shoes, gloves, hairpieces and veils.







As a vintage bride I do believe in timeless, old and recycled things so I do not agree that  a Wedding dress have to empty your bank account:)
So I suppose all those beautiful couture dresses are way too expensive for me, but they are like a beautiful dream for every bride to be... I will update my wedding dress search status in a following months ......

With Love from Bride To Be......







2 comments:

  1. You will glamorise any dress, darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria,I adore beautiful fabrics,and can't wait to try some dresses :)

      Delete