Wednesday 30 January 2013

Mirrored Furniture

source: amazinghomedesign.net

I try not to be a crazy decor trend follower, especially if it doesn't jive with my home.

However, this crazy mirrored furniture trend has me swooning.  I think it is absolutely beautiful, so glamorous! I mean, I really love it! I'm on the lookout for a mirrored furniture, so I looked online to get some ideas. Just a couple of days left till our house moving date!
We are so Excited :) xxx
  
source: Rachel Zoe's mirrored table

source: house to home

source:house beautiful

source: fresh home

source: pinetrest

source: rare and beautiful treasures

source: ultimatemirroredfurniture.co.uk

source:houzz.com














1 comment:

  1. I do like such furniture. It gives more space to the room, more shine, more sunlight :)

    ReplyDelete