Friday 1 March 2013

Bits & Pieces and the Donkey......











just a few captured photos from our new house.I'm still moving things around and searching for a new decor ideas, but all other house jobs have to stay on hold for now. Its only 4 months left till our wedding, so lots of planning needs to be done. I'm gradually turning into Bridezilla. Still NO DRESS, and hundreds of other stationary things have to be sorted out....wish I have a wedding planner to help me out. Anyway, things are all good here and I promise to find some more time to do blogging, dress hunting, jogging, regularly visiting gym, and planning the wedding.

And now about the Donkey......who came right on our land near the house and managed to eat half of my bamboo tree! I'm not happy with that Donkey. But Jason things he is cute little thing and gave him some carrots to eat.Watch out my dear, our garden is going to be attacked by cute Donkey! 

Happy Spring  to everyone and have a lovely weekend...xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment