Thursday 7 March 2013

Wedding Ideas












My days are now mostly occupied by sourcing and planning the rest of the wedding decor for our venue.
And I know its actually fun and interesting thing to do, but sometimes I just wish I never started to plan all by myself. As Spring is fast approaching, I sometimes do get a little panicky about all those ideas sitting in my head, but in reality they are not there yet. I have countless of files and paperwork, and looks like I'm pretty organised...still... everything is about the detail, and with me it has to be perfect :)
All wedding invitations are sent out already, table decorations, vases, candles and accessories are patiently waiting in a box. Jason even got his wedding shirt! Soon will be time to plan our Hen and Stag Due....Time is flying by.....only 136 days to go! 
xxxx








2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Hope your wedding goes smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bridgewater Gardens! I wish your shop would be that close! I'm absolutely in love with peonies, unfortunately at the end of July they will be out of season.x

    ReplyDelete