Monday 18 March 2013

The Wedding To-Do List - 4 Months

I can't believe how fast these past few months have gone by! And finally our wedding To -Do list is gradually shrinking down :)

1.Soon we have to book our Engagement Photoshoot with our lovely photographer Beverley. Can't wait!
Go and check her beautiful website and Ahhhh and Ooooo over her gorgeous pictures.
Beverley Harrison Photography.

2.The stationary bits are all coming along nicely. I came across at this wonderful idea( With Love from Seattle blog) of using an engagement photo on Canvas and have your guests sign as your wedding Guest Book. I'm definitely having this at our wedding!




3.Jason helped me out with the  Seating Plan and I'm hoping to turn this into something like this:


4.And today ....... I officially asked Jason's Mum to bake our wedding cake :) I'm over the moon as she said Yes! We still have to decide on the cake decorations and here are some of my favorite ones:




5.We have to finalise the Music List for the Disco dancing in the evening and give it back to our Musician. Here comes the 90's tunes :)
6. The venue has been booked one year ago, and we look forward to celebrate our intimate wedding with  family and friends, it's going to be a long weekend, as we are staying at the barn  for all 3 days! WooHoo!





Only few things left on the List - Rings, Shoes, Flowers and .......the Dress! Yes, still no Dress...I'm probably right now the only bride in the world who have no dress 4 months before the wedding date :) 
But this is  just Me......
With Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment