Tuesday 16 April 2013

How clean is your House :)


I will be lying if I to say that I love cleaning, however I'm obsessed with the house being tidy and clean. Not always it is possible to maintain perfectly clean house, but I found myself mopping around every other day. Sad. I know. Jason even  gave me a name Mrs.Moppet.
I can't help it. With so many things collected over the years its time to sort them out.
One thing that I do love is washing up! We barely use our dishwasher, as I do prefer to wash things straight away. I always use rubber gloves, and sometimes rub my hands with the moisturising hand cream before I put the gloves on, so when I do wash in a hot water my hands also have a little treatment.
In the new house we have a hard wood flooring, and it needs a special attention. I always hoover gently and then mop with a bit of water and a hardwood floor cleaner. If you have any tips on how to look after hardwood flooring I would love to hear from you :)


Create a timetable for house cleaning work. It is not that you always have to wander around the house with cleaning supplies to keep it clean. Spotless and perfect house is not possible to maintain, however, you can keep your house clean enough. Try to involve your family members to help you clean the house.
Clean different parts of the house during different days. The whole cleaning process cannot be completed on a single day. You can consider cleaning toilets on one day and furniture on the other. 
You need essential cleaning supplies to clean your house. For every part of the house such as toilet, closet, windows, and furniture, you need different types of cleaning solutions. You need to have appropriate supplies to clean the house perfectly. If you don’t have any supply, take some time to buy it before you start the cleaning process. You can look for quality products that save money.

Organising clutter is the first step to clean the house. If you have a mess in any room, you must first sort out the things that are to be thrown. This way, you can control and organise clutter. The best way is to prevent things from messing up.
And finally I would love to give some credit to my new cleaning product called ''method''. You can get it in any bigger supermarket, it comes in all different ranges from Kitchen cleaner to Bathroom. It is non toxic cleaner and have a very pleasant smell, not too strong as most of the cleaning products are.


After you finish cooking in the kitchen, wipe out spills and remains in the kitchen appliances. If you are free, enjoy music while you clean! I always put a CD on while cleaning, and don't forget that cleaning is a perfect exercise and you can burn up to 100 calories by just hoovering around! After finishing your cleaning, give a house a lovely smell by litting one of the fragrance candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment