Friday 5 April 2013

How to Reorganise your wardrobe







I tough I would share some few tips with you on how to use the most of your wardrobe space. I wish I have a walk in wardrobe with lots of mirrors :) but since this is just a dream I have to make sure I use every available space I have in my closet. I'm still on a search for a small chest of drawers, so I can re organise my lingerie and socks :) I don't have many shoes and most of them are kept in the boxes, but maybe I will come up with some better organising idea later.

1. Having the same colour hangers makes your wardrobe look tidier. I purchased these pink hangers at ''Primark''and they are now reduced from £4.00 to £2.90 for 10 hangers - Bargain!
2. Fold versus Hang - I only fold my jeans, shorts and knitted jumpers. Fold what makes sense to save room for the item that needs to be hung.
3. Re-order your wardrobe according to seasons.This means that in the spring and summer your heavier sweaters go to the bottom of your wardrobe. I use the storage closet in the spare room to keep my all autumn- winter clothes.
4. Group things together -short sleeve tops should be grouped together and so long sleeve shirts so it's easier to find what you are looking for.
5. And finally give a Spring Clean to your wardrobe and give unwanted items to the charity.
My belts used to be kept in a large box, I got this clever hanger at ''Ikea'' and now is much easier to find the belt I'm after. 


P.S. I got some news : I finally got my Wedding dress! Its the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and is made by English designer.......I'm over the moon and finally I can concentrate on some other things waiting to be done :)

With love till next time  
xxxx

2 comments: