Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Recent Outfits

My new flip flops from Crew

New jeans from Zara

White top from H&M. I love the scalloped edges of this top. I do wear tops under my jackets.


 Long sleeve jersey top from H&M to wear around the house. And it was 50% reduced.

Beautiful sleeveless top with ruffles to go with my new jeans. From new collection at H&M.

My favourite this seasons colour. And I had to have these earrings from Aldo.



You know those days, when you feel the need of something new and refreshing in your wardrobe.Today is one of those days for me. I'm not a big clothes or shoes shopper, I would rather buy some new plates or candles.
But every season you should get a few new wardrobe items. I like good bargain, and usually do my shopping when  the seasonal sales are in the stores. 
I have been looking for a new pair of jeans for a while now. And when I visited Zara today, I felt like a kid in the candy shop. OH ZARA! I love your spring summer collection! All those beautiful colours, patterns, new shades..... I love it! 

Here is some photos from the new Zara collection. I loved this yellow jacket, but haven't made my decision yet :)







I bought some beauty products too, but will share with you in my next post.
love.
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment