Saturday 27 April 2013

Shopping with my Mr.



Today me and my Mr.H. went wedding ring shopping. I have been looking for the perfect rings for a while now, so today we decided to go and try them on. We both fell in love with our rings! Jason don't wear any jewellery at all, he is actually just now purchased a watch, but purely for practicality, rather than a look :) So I was well pleased that he really liked the ring. We bought them and left at the jewellers to engrave our initials and the wedding day. Actually, we had a good laugh too! When the shop assistant asked Jason to confirm that ''on grooms wedding ring will be initials D H, he told her NO! is J H.......that's actually his own initials......he had no clue that we are meant to have each others initials :)
OH DARLING! :)

So after we finished with the rings, we decided to do some shopping at John Lewis. We have collected so many Gift Vouchers from friends and family, that we finally made our minds to purchase a new beautiful Toaster. Welcome to our new home my lovely Canvas White Dualit Toaster!

Then at home we made some Tuna Salad for Lunch.It was yummy.



Have lovely weekend!
xxxxx

1 comment: