Wednesday 5 June 2013

My new Beauty products





My staple Night Cream, and  favourite for a couple of years now. It's have a lovely smell and perfect Moisturiser when my skin is sleeping :)


I read about this little magic scrub online at one of the  beauty blogs, and it had an amazingly good reviews. So i decided to give a go! It is edible too and tastes like strawberry bubblegum! and it is only £5.00 to pamper your lips!


i can't stand heavy foundation base when the weather is warm, this little beauty is light, fresh and gives a good coverage where need it. Perfect for Summer!


New hand wash for the guest bathroom :)


I have been using this oil for a long time, and as it was 15% off  and my old one is nearly empty, I decided to get a new one. I made my hair happy!

P.S. Please check the winners of the Giveaway :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment