Thursday 13 June 2013

Prewedding Photoshoot




last weekend we drove all the way to the beautiful Suffolk, East of England to have our prewedding photo shoot with the most talented photographer Beverley. I have planned for this day month's ago well in a advance, wondering what should I wear, how my hair should look and all other little details, that the girls worry about! All week before the photo shoot we had most amazing weather here south, so I was very positive that maybe I should wear a nice summery dress, as we where planning to shoot at the unspoiled beach location with sandy dunes. Well..... can you plan anything in advance when you live in England? The answer is NO! 
Saturday morning we woke up with the big grey stormy clouds above us! and when we arrived to the Walberswick beach it was so windy and cold that all my worries about how do i look vanished in seconds! all I wanted is a big cup of hot chocolate :)
Beverley arrived with a big smile and  a gorgeous blanket to use for our shoot on a sandy beach. We took our jackets and scarfs away and pretended that we are at the California Beach! And it worked! It was amazing, we felt relaxed and all loved up in front of Beverley's camera. 
And look at Jason- how handsome he is, poor baby was so worrying (he don't like posing in front of the cameras) but the photos turned out so beautiful and natural. Well and me, what can I say, I do like a bit of a posing so I was in my full element of Joy! 
Thank you Beverley! 
We can't wait for our Big Day! only 6 weeks to go!
With Love 
Daiva & Jason
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment