Tuesday 25 June 2013

Three and a half weeks....


I have been looking for the right cake stand for almost four months now.I spotted this particular stand some time ago at John Lewis store, but priced at £45 it was a bit too expensive. Well, today I could not believe my luck, when I popped in to check on John Lewis sale - the cake stand stood there at all his glory reduced to £20. Voila! Now I got the cake stand I wanted to display our Wedding Cake :)


These pretty champagne saucers we have received for Christmas from Jason's Mum and Dad. we are planning  to use them as  our individual champagne glasses/ saucers at the wedding reception. They are so glamorous!


Have not made my mind up on which nail polish colour to use for my big day. I kind of love to paint my nails in red?....


I will be having a Make up Artist to make me look gorgeous :) 
However I would like to use my own lipstick to touch up later in a day, and my all time favourite lipstick is from MAC. Creme Cup is most popular on brides and have this pink/beige colour.
Kinda Sexy and Costa Chic colours  also have popularity between brides. 

  purchasing a waterproof mascara is a must for all brides, and I'm sure I will be teary on a day. My Make up Artist recommended the new addition to Clinique. High Impact Waterproof Mascara in black and it is priced at £16.00

P.S. after the Wedding I will be posting all  the little details about my make up, beauty tips, wedding preparation, DIY ideas, wedding decor, flowers, cake and so much more. Stay Tuned!
Three and a half weeks left till our Big Day :) 
with love




1 comment:

  1. labai viskas gražu,patiko tavo nagų lako spalvelės,bet lūpdažis man pasirodė gal truputį per ryškus,o gal ant lūpų bus kaip tik labai ok...

    ReplyDelete