Wednesday 11 September 2013

Our Wedding - Getting Ready....

First of all I have to apologise to my dear readers as I have been away from blogging for some time. I just felt that I need some quality time with my new husband and decided to have a short break from my blog. But I am back with the  new energy, new ideas, new posts and lots of photography. So take a cup of coffee, slice of cake  and enjoy! xxxxx


Today I'm sharing my wedding album with you all and starting off with the photos from our
preparations on the wedding morning :)
 



 
 



 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 




 
 
 
The Venue: Chaucer Barn, Gresham, North Norfolk.
The Make Up: Face Couture by Kirstie Grimley-Barton, Norfolk
Hairstylist: Amanda Steed Hair, Norfolk
The Dress: David Fielden Sposa from 2013 collection bought at  ''Tilly Mint''  boutique in Fleet, Surrey.
The Shoes: Miss Kurt Geiger
Bracelet and Earrings: From Bridal Collection at Debenhams
Flower Hair Piece: my own
The Perfume: Jour de Hermes by Hermes
Flowers: Sweet Briar Wholesale Flowers delivered from Holland - white peonies and cream roses. Bouquet is made by my Mum. Vintage Brooche is been given by Jason's Nan.
Buttonhole Flowers: Spring Floral Design, North Walsham, Norfolk
Groom's wedding shirt: TM Lewin, vintage cufflinks is a gift from his Nan Beryl
Groom's Suit: Next
Shoes: Loake
Photography: Beverley Harrison Photography, Suffolk. ( Highly Recommended!)



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment