Tuesday 30 July 2013

New Mr.and Mrs.






On a Saturday 20th.of July at one of the most beautiful locations in North Norfolk I have married my best friend, my wonderful and gorgeous Man. I am the luckiest girl in the world. My heart is full of happiness and love. You are my soul and my breath and  I always be grateful for all the things you do.
 I Love you my dear Husband.

So here we are as a new Mr. and Mrs. for almost week and a half. We are still not sure if we are dreaming or if it is happened for real :) One morning we just looked at each other hands and where like: We are married? Yes, I think so ? Is it supposed to be some changes after you are married? And we burst  into a laugh! 

Our wedding day was one of the most memorable day in our lives. It was intimate, relaxed and very personal to us. The day was  full of smiles, full of friends and family. Every single moment I do recall as yesterday, even the day went so fast for us. The wedding was one giant DIY project. From the invitations and decor we pulled out all stops, and everything looked exactly how we wanted, it actually looked better than we imagined.
And we will cherish every memory of the day for many years to come.

Once we receive our wedding photos from our photographer I will try to break up the posts so the pictures wont make you overloaded on the wedding stuff. The posts will consist of our ceremony, family shots, reception, preparation and the details. 

With Love Mr.and Mrs. 

xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment