Tuesday 15 April 2014

Baby Bump

15 weeks
 
21 weeks

23 weeks

27 weeks

30 weeks

32 weeks

34 weeks

36 weeks

36 weeks


37 weeks

38 weeks

38 weeks


just a few shots of my baby bump. I do miss being pregnant already, but not the last few weeks of my pregnancy as those weeks where just impossible to walk and do anything, I was large as a pumpkin!
 
As I do breastfeed,  I have lost a lot of baby weight already, plus running around the newborn keeps me fit for some time :) However skinny jeans will have to wait for a while :)
During my pregnancy I have been wearing pretty much the same outfits most of the days, changing only the tops and jumpers. My most loved maternity clothes where from H&M maternity range. They have the best maternity jeans and leggings with a nice soft support around your belly and waist. The blue animal print dress is non maternity dress from Marks & Spencer's,  just a size bigger than my normal size I wear.
With all my pregnancy I have been very lucky not to have any new stretch marks and I have been using religiously Bio Oil for stretch marks before bed every night. For some unknown reason I have opted not to cut or colour my hair during all nine months, so they have grown way too long and screaming for some highlights! So hairdressers appointment is already booked in :)
Thank you for reading and till next time....

Yummy Mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment