Tuesday 29 April 2014

One month favorites...

 I have decided to share some Baby's and Mommy's favorite items we have been using  in the first month of Isabella's arrival.  Will try to make it  into regular monthly posts by updating our must have items.


Lansinoh Lanolin cream.
This magical tube is my life saver! My ''girls'' are very happy! Is a must for breastfeeding Mums.



Water Wipes.
We have used these baby wipes since Isabella's birth. It has no perfume, oil or any other nasty ingredient to baby's skin. It is a pure water! We love them.


Nuk baby bottle cleanser.
It is a handy washing up cleanser to have if you use bottles for milk. I have started to express my milk, and so started to use some bottles.

Pampers new baby nappies

We are happily using Pampers new baby nappies.Not a sign of nappy rush! 

Philips Avent single electric pump.

Some Moms do like this pump some don't. Maybe is not the best pump on a market, but it does the job for me.

Cot Book

Isabella loves this cot/ bed book, she likes to look into this tiny mirror and absolutely in love with the black and white stripes :) Thank you Nanna Dana! x


Angel Care Movement sensor with sound baby monitor.
Bought this monitor on some recommendation and we have been pleased so far.  At the moment  we use it in  Isabella's moses basket but eventually will transfer to her cot bed.

Earth friendly baby shampoo & bodywash
Loving the smell of this shampoo! we have only recently introduced bath products to our baby. 

Angel care Nappy bin 
Essential item in our bedroom at the moment. To collect those smelly poopo nappies!


Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing lotion.
We don't use a lot of lotions on Isabella's skin, but when she developed some dry skin patches this cream really helped to soften the skin.

Pregnacare vitamins for breastfeeding Mums and Fenugreek capsules to help maintain milk supply.
I have been pretty good with taking vitamins in my pregnancy so I decided to continue taking some to help with my immune system. Also I'm taking some fenugreek seed capsules which meant to help with milk supply. Not sure if it does, but so far I had enough milk to my baby's demand.


Eat Sleep Poop. book by Scott W. Cohen
Essential book for all new parents. Lots of handy tips and useful information. 
Available at amazon.co.uk.


No comments:

Post a Comment