Monday 7 December 2015

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas....






 
 

 

 
 




 
 



 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
just a few photos from our house Christmas décor. I love this time of year, and always try and decorate our house as soon as calendar turns over to  December. We buy a real Christmas tree. It reminds me of my childhood Christmas, when we always used to have a real Christmas tree. Isabella has been pretty good around the tree and glass baubles. She is super excited about the lights when we turn them on in the evening.
I am going to start a tradition with my little girl, and every year we go out and buy a new Christmas tree decoration.
Hope you all have a wonderful and festive Christmas. May your homes always be filled with happiness, love and the smell of gingerbread!
xxxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment