Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Blossom & my Spring wish list




Studded heels zara


Lace skirt zara

Necklace with turquoise stones


White dress is a big staple for this summer. I like this two tone dress zara

Never too many of white shirts. zara

Always had a soft spot for blue high heel sandals

I'm absolutely in love with this printed jacket, it is eccentric piece of clothing but so perfect for Spring! You can find it here: zara


How beautiful is this studded clutch zara



Spring has definitely transformed the nature. Here in England we are finally having some glorious weather! the Blossom has burst all over the parks and woodlands like a wild popcorn! 
And now that we live near the woods I have noticed the changes almost every day like tree leaves are getting bigger and greener almost overnight. I love this time of year-it's fresh it's green it's bright!
And so is the new Spring collection at Zara with my long wish list attached :)
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment