Thursday 8 November 2012

My Must Have Beauty Products

The Christmas Holidays are coming - and fast. If the surprisingly early decorative window displays and all the retail merchandising haven't yet gotten you in the mood, perhaps the idea  of shimmering, glittering and sparkling make up, nail varnish and beauty products will.



How much make up do you really need? And what is your Essential beauty item?






I only started wearing makeup in early 20's.Since I never learned how to properly apply, I never bothered too much, until one day someone told me that whit those glittery eye shadows and purple lipstick, I look more like a Christmas Tree :)
Even then my learning curve was slow, I only just started to wear foundation, neutral eye shadows and my MUST product- Mascara.
Most of the times when I'm at home I try not to wear any make up. Since I was a teenager I have always had a very clear and radiant skin (thanks to my Mummy),so I never had a skin problems and never used a heavy make up.I never liked fake eye lashes too, as most of the times I would end up loosing them.So I prefer more natural look.
But I think if you love make up and you have the financial capability to splurge on MAC, BOBBI BROWN, YSL, CHANEL, LANCOME then do it because you will feel better. I don't necessary have to have an expensive brand makeup, as over the years I figured out that cheaper products works as good.










Here I have singled out my five favourite and must beauty products:
1.Tinted Moisturiser
2.Good Mascara
3.Baby Oil
4.Lip Butter
5.Moroccan Oil for your hair.

And I possibly will need a Hairspray, Blush, Eye Shadow, Night Face Cream, Toner, Jo Malone Bath Oil,
Hand Cream, Chanel Perfume, Cleansing Wipes and the LIST CONTINUES......... :)

Do you take beauty products when you travel? Do you use makeup at work? Do you have a product that you simply could not live with out? I would love to hear.....








No comments:

Post a Comment