Sunday 2 December 2012

Waiting for Christmas.....




Waiting for Christmas...
I can’t wait for all those smells that will occupy my kitchen and my house in the next few weeks. Ginger and Cinnamon, Orange and Cardamom, Cloves and Nutmeg. I will  share with you some amazing recipes of my most delicious cakes and gingerbread cookies. I will tell you how to make a simple but beautiful Christmas table decoration  and will be posting lots of Festive Bits and Pieces.
I love Christmas. And is always will be that time of year when we impatiently wait and plan things ahead. The Christmas Tree, the baubles, the wrapping of presents, the fireplace and mulled wine....
I wrap, I cut, I paint and glue together, and I bake and decorate. And that’s how I like to wait for Christmas.




















2 comments:

  1. taip,jau kalėdų kvapą pajutau ir aš,tik vieną kartą per metus atsiranda kažkoks virpulėlis širdyje ir neapsakomai malonus laukimas švenčių o dar kai aplink baltas sniegas,šaltis ir apšerkšniję medžiai,kalėdas padaro nepakartojamas,
    labai gražios tavo pelytės!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tos pelytes tikrai nuostabios! Tikimes kad ir pas mus greit bus sniego...

    ReplyDelete