Thursday 4 July 2013

My Perfume collection








1. Jean Paul Gaultier ''Fragile''
intoxicating smell of tuberose followed by raspberry and sweet orange blossoms, pink pepper and warm woody notes. I love the snow globe effect! It's a bit of va va voom perfume and can be very intense.

2.Jimmy Choo
I knew I would love this perfume as one of the ingredients is patchouli which I love. It's gorgeous sexy smell with the right top notes.

3.Givenchy ''Organza''
It reminds me of the 90's! Bought this perfume many years ago, loved the bottle and kept it since :)

4.Chanel ''Allure''
Love Chanel perfumes. Not as much this one. Vanilla, peach, magnolia, and bergamot notes.

5.Christian Dior ''Jadore''
Includes notes of bergamot, mandarin, jasmine, sweet pea, violet, orchid, patchouli and vanilla.Can be a bit annoying smell to wear. Maybe just on my skin.

6.Chanel ''Allure Sensuelle''
I dislike the original Allure, but love this one. A patchouli dominant fragrance with ambery-vanilic base. It's a bold and glamorous fragrance that I appreciate.

7.Miss Dior ''Cherie''
Fresh and fruity scent. You can smell on your clothes for hours after spraying, so little goes a long way with this perfume.

8. Stella McCartney ''Lily''
Casual perfume, good for everyday wear, feminine, fresh.

9.Emporio Armani''Diamonds''
Very fresh but too sweet smell. it stays on for most of the day.

10.Chanel ''Chance''
Nice summer fragrance, but I wouldn't wear it year round. Sweet and feminine.

11.Gucci ''Flora''
Peony, aromas of rose, asmanthus with the base of patchouli and sandalwood. Smells musky, spicy, floral.This one is one of those scents that I need to choose when I wear it.

12.L'Eau de Chloe 
Citrus, lemonade, rose petals, patchouli.Lovely, fresh, everyday perfume.

13.Mark Jacobs ''Daisy''
 black etition
Love this perfume! Top notes: strawberry, citrus, jasmine and violet smell in the middle.

And one more perfume which I have not included in the list I will be wearing on my wedding day, but will write about it after. :)

P.S. Happy Independence Day to all my readers from U.S.A!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment