Monday 3 November 2014

Pirates,Mexican bandits and Mojito's




 
 







 











 
First of all I do apologise for the quality of the photos....as you can see :) And secondly yes it is me and my little party to celebrate the big juicy 40th!..... Can you excuse me  a minute I need a tissue..... to blow my nose.....I AM 40! Ahhhhh! In other words it was a lovely evening with close friends and family and I have been spoiled with lots and lots of gifts...and cakes...and cards...and flowers and breakfast in bed :) a very spoiled girl!
  To wake up on my 40th birthday morning was more than magical it was something I have always wished, to wake up and see two wonderful smiles one big and other  little one  smiling away on my pillow and wishing Mummy a very happy birthday...its the best gift in the world. I love you both with all my heart! and my family and friends who made my day so very special....
 please ignore the massive cable  hanging of our room wall : an  evidence that long time ago it used to be a telly/TV there :) ITS KIND OF SPOILING MY PHOTOS :)

P.S. Bumble Bee was safely sleeping in her bed dreaming about the friendly Pirate :)

1 comment:

  1. Nuostabu,labai gražūs visi bet jau Jasono ir Dariaus apranga liuks ,kaip visuomet atrodo juokingiausiai Darius,žiūrėjau ir leipau juokais,tikrai gera gimtadienio vakarėlio idėja,šaunuolė...

    ReplyDelete