Monday 9 June 2014

Two month favorites...


Bravado nursing bra: I have two bra's made by Bravado, one in black and one in a nude color. They are absolutely brilliant for Mommy's who breastfeed. It is seamless that means i can sleep in them comfortably too.




Nursery Rhymes book: Nanna Suzanna bought for us this pretty book and Isabella loves it  when Mommy reads to her. 


Tommee Tippee Travel Food Warmer: Since I have bought this little thermos it has been an absolute
favourite of mine. I used to just pop to any café and ask for cup of hot water to warm up my baby's milk, but now I have hot water with me at all times. It saves my time running around and looking where it possibly I can feed baby. The water stays hot for up to 5 hours.
P.S. Isabella do not drink cold or even lukewarm milk, it has to be warm. :)


Tommee tippee electric bottle steriliser: We do sterilise our bottles and breast pump parts regularly as I'm still expressing my milk. When we do start on formula feeds we will be sterilising even more often.


Hand Cream: it has no parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, colours etc. Mommy loves it!
Available to purchase  at John Lewis store.


White Noise App for babys called Relax M. : Brilliant! Last night baby Isabella  fell asleep within 5 min. of playing Rain on Roof.  Mammy  loves this too! :) it has lots of different sounds and music plays to send your baby to sleep.

 
Fisher Price Rainforest swing: Not for very long but it does the job of entertaining my little girl for about 20min. And then she gets bored of it! occasionally she will fall asleep in it just by watching the little toys moving around.
 
 Dr. Browns baby bottle:We do use Tommee Tippee bottles, bought this for Isabella to try it as sometimes she gets a lot of air bubbles while drinking milk with other bottles. Must say it is quite good and I prefer the teat on it too.
However we do mix and match  between Tommee Tippee bottles and Dr.Brown.
 
 
VTECH baby Little Friendlies 2in1 Baby Gym: This is aunties Tracy's present to Isabella, and she loves it! She was not sure what to think about it  in her first few 6 weeks, but now she looks at the mirror, smiles at the toys and coos when melody's are played. It folds perfectly too, so we can take with us when travel.




No comments:

Post a Comment