Tuesday 3 June 2014

Baby's Nursery















36 weeks pregnant....missing my ''bump'' already 




Its a gift from my friend. Small calendar slip with the year, date and day of Isabella's birth.




Even before I knew if we were having a boy or a girl, I knew I wanted a neutral and very calm space for our baby. And I'm really pleased with how Isabella's room turned out. We are planning to move to Isabella's room our chair for nursing in a few months time when Isabella will be sleeping in her cot bed. here is my nursery source list.

Nursery Source List:
  • Walls painted in Delux paint ''Pebble Shore''color 
  • Baby's Cot bed and Mattress is from Mamas & Pappas
  • Bed linen is from Mothercare
  • Wall ledges for books : Ikea 
  • White curtains : Ikea
  • White chest of draws unit is from Ikea
  • Changing mat is from Kiddicare
  • Purple basket for nappies: Homebase
  • Pictures above the unit: white frames from Ikea and little bunny and giraffe pictures  is hand made by my Mammy.
  • Purple draw organizers : Ikea
  • Mirrored photo frame is from Debenhams
  • Hanging letter I is from Hobbycraft store, bought as a plane cardboard letter and decorated myself with some wrapping paper.
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. You made me smile. :) This room is so cosy and again, everything so organised:) Have a happy playtime and sweet dreams in your room Isabella :*

    ReplyDelete