Tuesday 1 July 2014

A very special weekend...


Baby Isabella, Marius and baby Gabriella


Exploring the outdoors





A wonderful, loving Dad to his little baby girl.




snapshot with Jason







the kiss...


squid and sweet potato chips. delicious!


cold beer


Yogurt and strawberry Cake



 Isabella with uncle Darius


getting ready for BBQ





Coffee, Chocolate and Caramel cake


cat Poppy



just a simple relaxed weekend to celebrate my baby boy's 21st birthday....I know, I feel like years just gone by without asking me. Twenty One. Gorgeous young man and still my little boy. So proud of you. Love you always!
weekend full of sunshine, laughter, food, wine, cakes, babies cries and lots of memories!
not forgetting fishing trip to the lakes for boys and day at outlet shopping for girls :)

simple but so special....

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment