Thursday 23 May 2013

Guest Bedroom and a little project :)









It looks just like an iron but this little tool does the magic trick of sanding down :)


it looked dark and boring, but we used to have them in our bedroom to coordinate our bed.


Yes - I'm wearing an overalls :) 


the finished result. ( maybe it needs a different handles?)

The room is not completely done yet, so I plan to add a bit more in the future:
- add some art above the bed
- maybe a chair 
- Mirrored chest of drawers
- add free standing mirror
The walls are the original color from the previous home owners, I can't decide what color I want to paint everything, so for now it stays as it is.

And here is the list of the items I got for the bedroom:

1. the violet photo frame was a great TK maxx find
2.mirrored table tray is from Debenhams ''butterfly by Matthew Williamson''
3. Chrome pebble black side lamps are from The Range
4. butterfly ornament at Marks& Spencers
5.Cushion is from ''butterfly by Matthew Williamson '' collection at Debenhams
6. Grey big Cushions from Ikea
7. Bed Linen at Debenhams ''butterfly by Matthew williamson''
8.fitted bed sheet is from ''Christy''

xxxxx






3 comments:

  1. nu tikra šaunuolė,labai gražu,viskas puikiai dera,o jau lempų grožis, visų aksesuarų,spinteles klasiškai sutvarkei,puikumėlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.I have Bookmark this webpage,I am sure I will visit this place again soon.Thanks for sharing.
    queen sheet sets

    ReplyDelete